I. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
HOLLYWOOD OS® is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. HOLLYWOOD OS® collects information from our users at several different points on our website. Passwords and user identification codes for all users accessibility, content and authorization cannot be transferred or loaned. Said misuse can result in the permanent revoke, access loss, non-refundable. No account holder shall distribute, promote or solcit other members without the expressed written consent and authorization of HOLLYWOOD OS®. Such abuse will not be tolerated. Violations could result in legal action.
A. Subscription Information
In order to become a Subscriber of HOLLYWOOD OS®, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for the registered user to provide any demographic information and unique identifiers such as social security numbers, but encouraged so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site. As described below, paying subscribers will only be asked for such information as they need to complete their portfolio and payment information, but such information may be required for Subscription.
We request information from the user on our registration form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. In addition, our registration form requests, and in some cases requires, additional user information, including resume information, demographic information, and other items. Where such information is requested, users are not obligated to provide it, but are encouraged to do so in order to allow a more personalized experience on our site. Where such information is required, generally because it is necessary for the proper functioning of HOLLYWOOD OS® product offering, you will not be able to subscribe to HOLLYWOOD OS® without providing the information.
C. HOLLYWOOD OS® does not read your private online communications.
HOLLYWOOD OS® does not give out your telephone number, email addresses, usernames, or other contact information unless you authorize it to do so. HOLLYWOOD OS® gives you the opportunity to correct your personal contact information at any time and provides you information on how this can be done. Email removal information is also contained within every casting alert.
When you subscribe as a paying Subscriber of HOLLYWOOD OS®, you are asked for your name, address and telephone number and are given a user name to use on HOLLYWOOD OS®. Here is how HOLLYWOOD OS® protects that information:
1) HOLLYWOOD OS® will not give out your contact information except as you have authorized us to do so. HOLLYWOOD OS® gives you the opportunity to designate what contact information may be provided to other Subscribers and/or users of the Website and to Industry Professionals, who may then use such information to contact you. Also, in order for HOLLYWOOD OS®'s product offering to function properly certain Subscriber contact and portfolio information is always available to Industry Professionals, and Industry Professionals are entitled to share such information (including, without limitation, by forwarding portfolio URLs containing contact and portfolio information, which forwarded portfolio URLs will be accessible to persons other than Industry Professionals) for only a limited period of time, for project specific professional purposes. Although HOLLYWOOD OS® requests Industry Professionals to submit certain credentials to HOLLYWOOD OS® and to make certain representations to HOLLYWOOD OS® cannot ensure that such credentials and representations are truthful and correct. HOLLYWOOD OS® subjects Industry Professionals to a limited review process before they are allowed to access the Website, however, HOLLYWOOD OS® cannot represent or warrant that any Industry Professional is legitimate or will use your personal information appropriately and/or in compliance with such Industry Professional's agreements with HOLLYWOOD OS® .
2) When you participate in public areas of the Website the information you post is available for all users of the Website to see. Accordingly, you should not post private or sensitive information to the Website.
3) When you provide information in connection with open casting notices, such information is available to the persons posting such open casting notices (who may or may not be Industry Professionals) and, unless otherwise specified, may be used by them as they see fit.
4) HOLLYWOOD OS® may provide aggregated demographic information to third parties, but it will not disclose your individual personal information to any third parties without your prior consent. HOLLYWOOD OS® also collects and uses other anonymous statistical information for internal purposes.
5) HOLLYWOOD OS® partners with other companies to provide specific services and offers to users. When a user signs up for these services, such as magazine subscriptions or other promotional offers, HOLLYWOOD OS® will share names and other information (including, where applicable, credit card information) that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services or as otherwise specified in connection with the applicable offers.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we at HOLLYWOOD OS® are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
If a user wishes to subscribe to any newsletters we may offer, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
G. SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
If a user elects to inform a friend about our site, all we ask for the friend's name and email address. HOLLYWOOD OS® will send your friend a onetime email inviting them to visit the site. The friend may contact HOLLYWOOD OS® anytime to request the removal of their information from our database.
I. SPECIAL OFFERS
We send all new Subscribers a welcoming email or other correspondence to verify password and username. Established Subscribers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. You may contact HOLLYWOOD OS® anytime and have your name removed from this list if you do not want to receive this special offer information.
J. SITE AND SERVICE UPDATES
HOLLYWOOD OS® strives to use state-of-the-art technology to keep your personal information as secure as reasonably possible. HOLLYWOOD OS® has also put in place privacy protection control systems designed to help ensure that your personal data remain safe and private both online and off-line. When our information/registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with what is among the best encryption software in the industry, but we cannot guarantee the security of one’s private information in this age of technology. Non-Subscribers and Subscribers are willfully adding, updating, completing, personal information and have access to do so at any time with a user identification and password. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer become locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing."
L. CORRECTING/UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your contact information, email address, zip code, etc.), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. This can usually be done at the Subscriber information page. If you are unable to access this page for any reason, the user also has the option to contact us at HOLLYWOOD OS® or contact us by phone at (310) 289-9400 or by emailing info (at) hollywoodos.com. Additionally, the user may contact Customer Service by mail at HOLLYWOOD OS® 3108 W. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505.
In order for HOLLYWOOD OS® to properly fulfill its obligation to you, it is necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from third party sources. In order for HOLLYWOOD OS® to enhance its ability to tailor the site to an individual's preference, we may combine information about the purchasing habits of users with similar information from our partners to create a personalized user profile. When a user makes a purchase from either of these companies, the companies collect and share that purchase information with us so we can tailor the site to our users' preferences.
M. HOLLYWOOD OS® TAKES EXTRA STEPS TO PROTECT THE SAFETY AND PRIVACY OF CHILDREN.
N. HOLLYWOOD OS® WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED, CLEARLY AND PROMINENTLY, ABOUT WHAT IT DOES WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND IT WILL ADVISE YOU IF IT CHANGES ITS POLICY.
This site is owned and operated by HOLLYWOOD OPERATING SYSTEM®, LLC. Hollywood OS®
3108 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505